Specialty Finishing: Barrel Finishing Systems, Rack and Basket Equipment
PRICEWalgren is a world leader in the design, building and commissioning of high-performance barrel finishing lines; also rack and basket lines. Our equipment is preferred worldwide for these processes, and more:
- Zinc Phosphate is the most often used corrosion inhibitor and is applied to metal prior to electroplating. A crystalline structure produces better coating results than bare metal, so sodium pyrophosphate is often applied prior to zinc phosphate.
- Manganese Phosphate also protects against wear and corrosion, but while zinc phosphate is primarily a pretreat for paint, manganese phosphate is an oil-retentive final coating for lubricated components, such as engine parts.
- Iron Phosphate is the most popular and most economical pretreatment for powder coating, and is compatible with virtually any substrate.
- Black Oxide (blackening) is a corrosion-resisting conversion coating for ferrous metals, stainless steels, copper zinc, and powdered metal. It is an alkaline aqueous salt solution that’s applied hot or cold, although only the former meets automotive and military specifications.
- Chem Film (alodine) is a chromate conversion plating process for aluminum. Its corrosion-resistant film can also incorporate color. It’s used as a final finish and a base for paint or powder coating.
- Chem Mill uses strong acid or base etching chemicals to remove steel, alumninum, titanium or other metals, in order to contour parts to a desired shape.
- Chromating uses a chromic acid salt solution to generate a passivated oxide layer on steel, aluminum, zinc, cadmium, copper, silver or magnesium. It provides corrosion protection and/or a decorative surface.
NDT (Non-Destructive Testing) is a family of analysis techniques used to evaluate materials or components without damage.
FPI (Fluorescent Penetrant Inspection) is an NDT method that detects discontinuities (cracks, seams, porosity, etc.) that are exposed to the surface.
- Nital Etch
- Titanium Etch
- Stainless Passivate
- Titanium Passivate
- Strip & Clean
PRICEWalgren specializes in turnkey barrel finishing equipment, also rack and basket finishing systems, that include material handling, plating waste treatment, controls, and auxiliary equipment.
Some of the world class companies that use our barrel finishing systems are Tyco Products, Bell Helicopter, USAF, General Electric, Whimet, and Horsburgh & Scott.
We have a rigorous process for selecting freelance writers to participate in weEssay-Company.Organd taking advantage of our support you get yourself a top quality ensure, great creating pace, confidentiality and frequent customer support.
We maintain a rigorous procedure for picking freelance writers to join weDo My Essay Onlineand making use of our service you have a good quality guarantee, excellent writing rate, discretion and frequent customer support.
We conserve a rigorous process for finding writers to participate our companypapersformoney.comand using our support you receive a top quality ensure, great writing rate, privacy and frequent customer service.
We maintain a thorough approach for picking freelance writers to join weprofessional research paper writing serviceand ultizing our support you receive a quality ensure, good producing rate, discretion and frequent customer support.